How to Manually Update Your Z-Flash Firmware
- Plug your Z-Flash module into your computer using the included USB cable.
- Open the Z-Flash Software.
- Click “Update Device” and select “Manual.”
- Select “Firmware” and choose the firmware file you have received from our support team. Please do not open the firmware file. It can only be opened by the Z-Flash.
- Click “Upgrade.” Do not touch or unplug your module while it is loading.
- The update is done when you see “Completed” in the bottom left corner of the Z-Flash software window and the firmware version listed next to “Get Version” matches what is listed next to “Select Firmware.”
- Your module is now updated and you may unplug it from your computer.