How to Load and Save Custom Flash Patterns
To Save a Pattern:
- Open the Z-Flash Software and click "Configure Device"
- Create a custom pattern the Z-Flash in the Programming Utility window
- Once you have created you pattern you can name it using the Pattern Name box click “Save As File (.cls)” and this will save a .cls file
- You can now share or keep that .cls file to easily program your Z-Flash
To Load A Custom Pattern:
- Only accept and add patterns to your Z-Flash from someone that you know.
- Connect your Z-Flash to your computer, open the Z-Flash Software, and click "Configure Your Device"
- Locate the .cls file that you want to load onto your Z-Flash
- Drag the .cls file into the open window of the Z-Flash software Programming Utility Window
- If this is a new/different pattern, you will notice that the light patterns have changed on the list
- Once done, click “Save to Z-Flash”
- Exit out of the Z-Flash software and your module is ready for use