Z-Flash Chrysler: How to Program Module
Programming the Z-Flash OBD Plugin Flasher for Chrysler Vehicles:
- First, plug your module into your computer using the USB cord provided. Go to https://www.ultrabrightlightz.com/z-flash-obd-plugin-flasher-switch-module-for-dodge-jeep-ram/ and scroll all the way to the bottom of the page.
- Go to the section that says “Download,” and select “Software.”
- Follow the steps to download the software onto your computer.
- A screen will pop up with the following options:
- Update Device
- Configure Device
- If you'd like to perform a software update, select “Update Device.”
- Then under “Automatic,” you can select “Check for Updates.”
- If your module is up to date, a screen will pop up that says “Checking for Updates. Updates Successfully fetched to your Z-Flash. Your Z-Flash is already at the latest version.”
- If you need to update the module, you can select the “Download Update” feature after searching for an update.
- To configure the device, you will select the “Configure Device” option on the main screen.
- A screen will then pop up saying “Include in Light Shows:” These are the lights you would like to flash while the Z-Flash is on. To turn any of these lights off, deselect the checkbox next to the light.
- Your Z-Flash is all ready for use! Unplug the module from the computer and plug into your vehicle to begin using.
- To turn the module on, hold the hi beam stalk towards you for 3-5 seconds. To turn the module off, hold the hi beam stalk for another 2 seconds.
*To activate the custom light show:
- Plug the module into the computer using the USB cord provided. You will need to check off the box next to “Custom 1”, etc. depending on the amount of custom patterns you would like.
- Then, select the “Custom Light Show” at the top of the screen and you are ready to create your own flash pattern!
*To change the pattern:
- To change the pattern, press both the left arrow and cancel button simultaneously.
- The flash pattern will display on your dashboard if your screen is set to view the radio.