Z-Flash OBD Ford: How to Program Module
Programming the Z-Flash for Ford Vehicles:
- First, plug your module into your computer using the USB cord provided. Go to www.UltraBrightLightz.com/z-flash-plugin-flasher-for-ford/ and scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Go to the section that says “Download,” and select “Software.”
- Follow the steps to download the software onto your computer.
- A screen will pop up with the following options:
- Update Device
- Configure Device
- If you'd like to perform a software update, select “Update Device.”
- Then under “Automatic,” you can select “Check for Updates.”
- If your module is up to date, a screen will pop up that says “Checking for Updates. Updates Successfully fetched to your Z-Flash. Your Z-Flash is already at the latest version.”
- If you need to update the module, you can select the “Download Update” feature after searching for an update.
- To configure the device, you will select the “Configure Device” option on the main screen.
- A screen will then pop up saying “Include in Light Shows:” These are the lights you would like to flash while the Z-Flash is on. To turn any of these lights off, deselect the checkbox next to the light.
- Your Z-Flash is all ready for use! Unplug the module from the computer and plug it into your vehicle to begin using.
To turn the module on, hold the hi-beam stalk towards you for 3-5 seconds. To turn the module off, hold the hi-beam stalk for another 2 seconds.