How to Sync Feniex Fusion Surface Mounts
Here’s how to sync your Feniex Fusion Surface Mounts:
1. To activate the unit, extend the red (+) or yellow (+) wire to a 12V post. Extend the black (-) wire to the ground post of the vehicle's battery. Please note that mode 2 overrides mode 1.
2. Momentarily connect the blue wire to the Ground (12V-) to cycle through the flash patterns.
3. Synchronization: To Sync two or more light heads together:
A. Apply 12V+ power to the red or yellow (+) wire and apply 12V- to black wire to power the unit on.
B. Cycle through all patterns by tapping the blue (fl ash pattern changer) wire to the activated black ground wire until the steady burn pattern is selected.
C. Connect one of the same colored mode wires (red or yellow) of the two light heads together; connect the black wires of the light heads together and then connect the blue wires of the light heads together.
Here’s how to alternate the light heads:
4. Follow steps 1-3.
5. For the light heads to alternate, one light head must be set as master and the other as slave on the mode wire intended for use. To do so, hold the blue (flash pattern changer) wire to ground for 3 seconds. If all LEDS turn on this indicates master mode. If half of the LEDs activate this indicates slave mode.
6. Follow step C. Change patterns by tapping the blue wire to the activated black ground wire.