UBL U-Lite Visor Bar & Mini Visor Bar
- Use the sliding bolts to find the optimal position for your vehicle's sun visor posts.
- Mount them around the post between the headliner and the sun visor.
- If your vehicle has a removable clip around the post, remove it before inserting the bracket.
- Be sure to keep the light bars towards the outside of the vehicle to avoid interfering with the rear view mirror.
- Once your bar is installed, connect the wires between the two bars. There is an arrow on each plug to indicate proper placement.
- After your bars are installed and connected, run the cigarette lighter plug down the A post. Avoid running the wires along any air bags or obstructing the view out of the vehicle.
- Red: Power
- Yellow: Pattern changer
- Black: Ground