UBL V6.2 Visor Bar
Here’s how to install your visor bar:
- Use the sliding bolts to find the optimal position for the vehicle’s sun visor posts.
- Mount them around the post between the headliner and the sun visor.
- If your vehicle has a removable clip around the post, remove it before inserting the bracket.
- Be sure to keep the light bar towards the outside of the vehicle to avoid interfering with the rear view mirror.
- Once your bar is installed, connect the wires between both sides. There is an arrow on each plug to indicate proper placement.
- Avoid running the wires along any air bags or obstructing the view out of the vehicle.
- Red: +12V
- Black: Ground
- Yellow: Pattern Changer