Feniex Cannon: Wiring Help
Here are the wiring instructions for the Feniex Cannon Hide-A-Ways:
- Extend the red (+), yellow (+) or green (+) wire to a 12V post. Extend the black (-) wire to the ground post on the vehicle’s battery.
- Tap the blue wire to the activated ground (12V-) black wire to cycle through the flash patterns.
- To sync two or more headlights:
- Apply 12V+ power to the red (+) yellow (+) or green (+) wire and apply 12V- to the black wire to power the unit on.
- Cycle through all patterns (tap blue to black) until the steady burn pattern is on. (This must be done for each light and for each mode).
- Repeat A-B on the next light.
- Connect one of the same colored mode wires (red/ yellow, or green) of the two light heads together; connect the black wires of the light heads together and then connect the blue wires of the light head together.
- To alternate light heads:
- Follow steps A-B.
- One light must be set as master and the other as slave.
- To do so, hold the blue wire to the black wire for 3-5 seconds. If all LEDs turn on, this indicates master mode. If half the LEDs activate, this indicates slave mode. To change the mode, hold the blue wire to the black wire for an additional 3-5 seconds.
- Connect one of the same colored mode wires (red, yellow, or green) of the lights together. Connect the black wires of the light heads together and then connect the blue wires of the light heads together.
- Installing a 360 lens:
- Remove the 120 lens installed. To remove the lens, follows the steps below:
- Remove the 120 lens by pushing the tabs on each side of the bottom of the LED heatsink towards the center of the cannon with a flat screwdriver. The lens will gently pop off. Please do not remove the O-ring from the heatsink.
- Unscrew the LED board from the heatsink. Do not damage or touch the LEDS on the board. Remove the screw and leave the board flat against the heatsink.
- Place the chrome reflector on top of the board, making sure to match the center hole of the reflector with the hole of the board and heatsink. Place the newly supplied screw through the reflector and secure the reflector and board to the heatsink at a torque setting of 1 lb/ins. (The Cannon 360 screw is different than the Cannon 120 screw).
- Verify the reflector and board are firmly secured to the heatsink and then add the 360 lens to the assembly by pushing the tabs on each end of the lens through the heatsink. Be sure the tabs engage in the heatsink.