How to Alternate Light Heads on Feniex Fusion 200 Stick Light
Here’s how to alternate the light heads on a Feniex Fusion 200 Stick Light:
- Unscrew the end cap on one side of the light and slide the modules out. Take the plastic caps off the wires.
- You must set one module as master and the other as slave.
- To do this, get both modules on the steady on pattern by tapping the blue wire to the black wire.
- Hold the blue wire to the black wire for 3-5 seconds. If all LEDs turn on, the module is in master mode. If none turn on, the module is in slave mode.
- To change the mode, hold the blue wire to the black wire for an additional 3-5 seconds.