Here's how to install the Speed Turtle 2.0
Here’s how to install your Speed Turtle:
- Turn the vehicle ignition to the “run” position.
- Plug the module into the OBD port located on the driver’s side dashboard.
- Leave the module plugged in for about a minute until the green power LED starts flashing.
- Attach the toggle switch or voltage input harness with controller to the module. You can now turn the module on/off.
Here’s how to download the USB Drivers:
- Under the Speed Turtle product, select “download USB drivers.”
- Select the “CP210xVCPInstaller_64” and extract all.
- A folder with zipped files will pop up, select “extract.”
- Once you download the drivers, follow the steps below.
*Please note: you may need to restart your computer after downloading the USB drivers*
Here’s how to program your Speed Turtle:
- Follow above steps 1-3.
- Unplug the module and connect it to your computer using the USB cable provided.
- Go to ultrabrightlightz.com, select the Speed Turtle product, scroll down to the “literature” section.
- Download the Configuration Utility.
- Once the “Setup - STE Configuration Utility,” comes up, click next.
- You have the option to create a desktop shortcut. Select next.
- When the “Ready to install” window pops up, select “install.”
- Select finish.
- When the “Functions” screen pops up, select “configure features.”
- You can now enable/disable the lights you would like to flash.
- Switch 1 configuration & switch 2 configuration are for the voltage input harness which allows you to program 2 modes.
- Program each switch configuration and select “Save To Module.”
- To use the vehicle’s integrated switch, you must program the “Integrated switch configuration.” Make sure you are selecting “enable integrated switch input.”
- Park Configuration is what pattern you would like to use while your vehicle is in park.
- After selecting “save to module,” a screen will pop up saying “configurations successfully written to module.”
- Unplug the module from your computer and into your vehicle. Your module is now ready for use!
*Please note: The Speed Turtle Software is NOT compatible with Apple/Mac computers.