How to sync Feniex Fusion Surface Mounts
Here's how to sync Fusion Surface Mounts:
1. Get to the steady on pattern by tapping the blue wire to the black wire momentarily.
2. Once you are on the steady on pattern, hold the blue wire to the black wire for 3-5 seconds. If all LEDS turn on, your light is on master mode. If half the LEDs turn on, your light is on slave mode.
3. To alternate the lights, you must have one programmed as master and one programmed as slave. To change it, hold the blue wire to the black wire for an additional 3-5 seconds.
4. If you want both lights to have the same flash pattern at the same time, they must both be programmed as either master or slave.
5. You must follow these steps for your mode 1 wire (red) and your mode 2 wire (blue).