UBL Down Light
Looking for the PDF version of this instruction manual? Click here.
- Confirm placement and drill hole.
- Thread bolt through bracket and into drilled hole.
- Tighten nut behind mounting surface onto the bolt.
- Thread bolt through side holes of bracket and light housing.
- Slightly tighten nut to secure bolt but light is still loose.
- Tilt light to desired position and tighten nut to secure light.
Note: professional installation recommended
- Do not install this product or route any wires in the deployment area of your airbag. Equipment that is mounted or located in the airbag deployment area can reduce or damage the effectiveness of the airbag, or become a projectile that can cause serious personal injury or death. Refer to your vehicle owner’s manual for more information about the airbag deployment area. The User/Installer assumes full responsibility for determining a proper mounting location that provides ultimate safety to all passengers inside the vehicle.
- Do not attempt to activate or control this device in hazardous driving conditions.
- Nighttime operation of lighting products may produce reflected light within the vehicle, rendering it difficult to see. Use with caution.
- These are high intensity lights. Please allow adequate distance before looking directly into them.
IMPORTANT: Before returning this vehicle to active service, visually confirm the proper operation of this product, as well as all vehicle components/equipment
UBL Electronics warrants that all “ilumex” series LED lights are free from defects in materials and workmanship for five (5) years from the time of purchase, all other LED lights are free from defects in materials and workmanship for two (2) years from the time of purchase, and all UBL sirens and speakers are free from defects in materials and workmanship for one (1) year from the time of purchase. During the warranty period we will, at our sole discretion, repair or replace the product. This limited warranty does not cover labor charges for the removal and installation of the product.
UBL Electronics is not responsible for incidental damages, including but not limited to: loss of time, loss of work, inconvenience, loss and/or damage to personal property, and shipping expenses.
Use of incorrect electrical power (other than that specified by the manufacturer), use of inappropriate or inadequate wiring, improper circuit protection or alterations to the product may void the warranty.
Please note: this warranty is subject to change without notice.